top of page

Call Templates

Call your representatives and ask them to cosponsor S. 1667 and H.R. 3442, America's Children Act, and ensure that age out protections for children of long-term visa holders are included in any end of the year bill.


Dial 202-224-3121  (switchboard to guide you to your Senator or Representatives). Ask to Talk to legislative aide using template below. If it goes to voicemail, try calling a few times to try to speak with someone. If unable to reach someone, leave a voicemail, but try calling again to speak with someone at a later time. Most importantly, please be respectful, polite, and positive. You can find you representative at


After completing the call, go to the Take Action Page to see more ways you can help.

bottom of page